This are the stats that anki gives to me:
Kanji statistics
The 1082 seen cards in this deck contain:
- 849 total unique kanji.
- Jouyou: 807 of 1945 (41.5%).
- Jinmeiyou: 13 of 287 (4.5%).
- 29 non-jouyou kanji.
Jouyou levels:
- Grade 1: 73 of 80 (91.3%).
- Grade 2: 151 of 160 (94.4%).
- Grade 3: 142 of 200 (71.0%).
- Grade 4: 119 of 200 (59.5%).
- Grade 5: 78 of 185 (42.2%).
- Grade 6: 73 of 181 (40.3%).
- JuniorHS: 171 of 939 (18.2%).
If I follow it, I'd pass lvl 3 for sure and would only get 40-50% in lvl 2. The passing mark of lvl 2 is 60%. That is making me wonder if I'm just being a chicken.
The 40-50% mark looked too close to the 41.5% mark of anki to be a lie. I'll redo this test in a month to see if I get a better score.
1 comment:
Try this:
http://www.jlptstudy.com/
Post a Comment