No more news podcasts until january. But I'm not worried (anymore). I have some books to read and offline dictionaries (including one from the DS wich is pretty neat).
I'm also rewatching old favorite anime.
My sentence habits changed and so I was compelled to write them here. I'm doing this, just for a few days: I go to my anki unseen kanji list, select randomly a kanji, and then put it in the dictionary. After that I chose 2-3 words, preferably words that I already knew from listening, very simple words that contain the kanji meaning or words that I really wanned to know.
I did that yesterday and today. The result is that my joyo % jumped a bit wich is quite motivating.
The 2581 seen cards in this deck contain:
- 1687 total unique kanji.
- Jouyou: 1542 of 1945 (79.3%).
- Jinmeiyou: 33 of 287 (11.5%).
- 112 non-jouyou kanji.
Jouyou levels:
- Grade 1: 80 of 80 (100.0%).
- Grade 2: 160 of 160 (100.0%).
- Grade 3: 200 of 200 (100.0%).
- Grade 4: 198 of 200 (99.0%).
- Grade 5: 185 of 185 (100.0%).
- Grade 6: 168 of 181 (92.8%).
- JuniorHS: 551 of 939 (58.7%).
Isn't it great to see all these 100% ?
No comments:
Post a Comment