Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back in the year

Yo, the new year finally starts for me. I already had some fun, but from today on I'll be serious.

Then, I'm setting some goals:

1st: Putting all the joyo in my anki cards. There about ~250 kanji that are still not there. I want to finish it in 2 months, so I'll need about ~5 kanji/day. Sounds it will be easy.

2nd: Fix my writing. I'm doing recognition only. It makes wonders for reading comprehension, but I need to work on my handwriting. I'm able to write with the IME, but I want more than that. My plan at this point is simply start copying the harder sentences during my anki reviews. After some more experimentation, I'll decide something better.

3rd: Fluency. I think I'm doing good on this one. I'm breezing trough my 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 novel, reading the slashdot.jp daily, acompaining the headlines from 読売新聞 and TBS and a few more blogs, like the awesome http://nihongodaybyday.blogspot.com/

Well, that's it.

No comments: