Just for the records, the last anki stats: 258 joyo kanji to go.
- 1877 total unique kanji.
- Jouyou: 1687 of 1945 (86.7%).
- Jinmeiyou: 41 of 287 (14.3%).
- 149 non-jouyou kanji.
Jouyou levels:
- Grade 1: 80 of 80 (100.0%).
- Grade 2: 160 of 160 (100.0%).
- Grade 3: 200 of 200 (100.0%).
- Grade 4: 199 of 200 (99.5%).
- Grade 5: 185 of 185 (100.0%).
- Grade 6: 180 of 181 (99.4%).
- JuniorHS: 683 of 939 (72.7%).
1 comment:
Hi, I just found your blog. I'm really motivated by your posts, those of which related to your progress studying Japanese. I've started learning Japanese myself. Right now I'm a speaker of three languages: English, Arabic and Malay. I hope I can add Japanese, Spanish and Dutch in that list. But for now, it's Japanese I'm focusing on. If you have any advice, please help me.
Post a Comment