Monday, July 13, 2009

Professor Layton for DS

Warning: This post is for you, even if you are not a gamer/anime freak.

Unless you lived under a rock, like me, you probably heard about Professor Layton games for Nintendo DS. I just started it yesterday. I'm in the 7th riddle (very beginning). It is an adventure game that requires you to solve small riddles, unrelated to the story, in order to progress. The game has an inexplicable charisma.
I strongly recommend it. Even if you are not a gamer.

4 comments:

irongoddess said...

That was a great game, and some of the puzzles are very difficult. The storyline was fun, though a little bit melancholy at the end.
Have fun.

Emilio Wuerges said...

Ehe, I'm in the 51st riddle. There were already 2 enigmas that I simply couldn't solve. One I could not understand the question, the other I simply lack Japanese knowledge. Ehe. But wth, the game is fun anyway!

irongoddess said...

If I remember correctly, you can go back and solve puzzles that couldn't be tackled earlier. There might be one or two puzzles that you cannot go back to complete after a certain chapter. It's been so long since I played this, that my memory of it is a little bit fuzzy, but I think that if you might get something special if you successfully solve every single puzzle the game offers. I didn't have the patience to get all the answers ...

Harvey said...

My wife has all 3 Layton games and finished them all. She really gets addicted to that stuff! I haven't tried them yet though. Some day!